Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Surprise Party I Missed Because of My Aching Knees

A Colorful and Perfect Presentation of the Lechon- A Show of Abundance

Last Sunday was Charo's 70th Birthday Surprise Party. I was invited but I was not able to attend because of my aching knees - part of my aging years. However, based on the following photos, it would appear that the Surprise Party was a resounding success. Ditas and Dinah were able to attend. Ditas brought home some food for me. Thank you Lanie and Merlet  for the Goodies (Adobo sa Gata, Suman, Puto and Pancit) and for your thoughtfulness.

The party was hosted by Lanie and Merlet held in the residence of Alex and Lanie Chalfin in Mountain View, Ca. Charo is Macrine's youngest sister.

Here are two more photos:

Charo with Husband Michael Levin and Daughter- Zehara
Again, Belated Happy Birthday, Charo. May you have  many, many more birthdays to come!! And Most of all thanks to the cook (Merlet) of the Adobo sa Gata!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...