Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Still looking for a Writing Site Comparable to ViewsHoumd


I am still looking for a writing site. I really missed ViewsHound. I have several pages in Squidoo.com and about 35 articles on Pu.blish.us. I am not very happy on either one of them. I have heard of Open Saloon, Triond, Hubpages, Xanga,and writing.com and a few other writing sites, but it is not comparable to ViewsHound, I believe. So if you know of any other writing sites, I will appreciate the information you can provide. In the meantime, I am still maintaining all my 8 blog sites as often as I can. If you have not visited them, please drop by at http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com or at http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com
There is a link to the other six blogs in one of the sites above.

I hope you have a productive 2012 and will continue to read my blogs.

1 comment:

David B Katague said...

Hi Sbo! I appreciate your comment. I guess you could follow me, so you will be notified when a new post is written. Have a Fantastic Day also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...