Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sexy, Unusual and Funny Images in the Web

An Airplane Hotel- Photo from travel.spot.coolstuff.com
The following are some of my favorite photos from the web. I do not own any of the photographs, so if you have any copyright issues, please inform me immediately. I will be delighted to remove it from this posting. This is indeed a good illustration of the saying, a picture is worth more than a thousand words. Enjoy and feast your eyes on the photographs. Some are funny, the others sexy and the rest unusual.

Indeed, I could smell it for miles

A sexy tree in my backyard?

It is my dog, not my ?

Come on, let me look!

Nice and well-placed Picture

Do you Know where this statue is?

Is this tree for real?

Are you brave enough to participate in this Event?

These are pigs, look closely!

Would you like a tree like this in your Garden?

is this photo just came from the Photo Shop?

This gourd plant is easy to grow in the tropics.

As a gardener, I love this photo from the rest of the photos in this posting.

Getting Ahead of the Wedding Night Festivities

Which photo is your favorite? Comments, anyone?

Note: I do not own any of the photos above. However, I have no intention in infringing on your photograph copyrights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...