Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Survivor Next Season is in the Philippines

CBS Survivor TV show is one of my favorite TV reality show*. The latest Season Of Survivor ( One World) just concluded last week. The final five contestants were all women and of course the winner was a woman named Kim. I am looking forward for the next season this coming September which is now being film in the Philippines. Here's the official preview of Season 25 from You Tube. The exact location where Survivor is filmed in the Philippines is in Caramoan, Camarines Sur. IT is the Bicol region Of the Philippines and the nearest biggest city is Legaspi in Albay and nearest tourist attraction is the Mayon Volcano. Although I was born in the Philippines, I really do not know the Caramona vicinity so I did some web search and here is what I learned. Caramoan has been a favorite site for international franchises of Survivor. The place has hosted the Serbian version in two consecutive seasons. It has also hosted the Israel version of Survivor for two previous seasons. Israel has also planned to film their fifth season in Caramoan in 2011. Bulgarian Survivor also filmed their fourth season there in May to July 2009. Robinson 2010, the twelfth season of the Swedish version of the franchise, was also filmed in Caramoan from May to June 2010. The 8th season of Koh-Lanta (French edition of Survivor), was also shot entirely in Caramoan. TV director Corinne Vaillant, stated that "the powdery sand, the coconuts on Gota beach and the neighboring islets are a 'dream' for the French people. We chose Caramoan because it’s really wild. It’s necessary that contestants don’t see anything other than nature for them to believe that they’re really lost in the wilds.” The 25th and 26th seasons of the American version of Survivor is currently being filmed in 2012. * My other TV favorite shows are: Dancing with the Stars So you think You can Dance Amazing Race American Idol The Voice Desperate Housewives Revenge Celebrity Apprentice American Horror Story Glee Can you share with me your favorite TV show?

2 comments:

darkheart2011 said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

David B Katague said...

Hi Darkheart2011, thank you for visiting my site and making a comment. I am happy you found my blog interesting and great. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...