Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Friday, May 4, 2012

My top15 Popular Posts



I started blogging in the summer of 2009. At present I have 8 blogs and have written more than 3000 articles. The topics ranges from my love for Marinduque, my autobiography, my life experiences in the US and in the Philippines since 1960, travels and the highs and lows of my professional career as a chemist for for four private companies and as a Chemistry team Leader for the US Food and Drug Administration. I have written on almost all subjects except politics and religion.

The following are my top 15 articles, date of posting, number of page views and subject of the article.

Title Posting, Date, # of Page Views , (Subject)

1. Death Valley National Park 12/1/10 13,620 (vacation and travel)

2. Chapter 4 , My College Years 5/9/09 11,572 ( college memoirs, oblation run PHOTO)

3. Have You Eaten a Durian? 9/12/10 10,376 (fruit and gardening)

4. Singkil and Tinikling 5/20/09 7,407 (Philippines folk dances)

5. Everglades National Park 1/11/11 7,151 ( national park and travel)

6. Boracay and the Regency Hotel 1/16/11 6,892 (beach resort and vacation)

7. El Nido, Lagen Island, Palawan 11/23/10 5,002 (travel and beach resort)

8. Memories of Japanese-American War 5/9/09 4,981 (autobiography, war memories)

9. Bellarocca Island Resort 5/20/09 4,893 (travel and vacation)

10. Cloyne Court, Chapters 10,19 & 20 9/2/09 4,082 (book on student life in UC in the 1970's)

11. Japanese-American War in the PHL 10/10/10 3,879 (history, WW II)

12. Vacation to San Juan, Puerto Rico 11/16/10 3,710 (travel and vacation)

13. I love Sunsets. How about You? 7/23/10 3,684 ( photography)

14. Cancun Mexico and the Mayan Ruins 11/15/10 3,208 (travel and vacation)

15. Acadia National Park, Maine 12/28/10 3,174 (national park and travel)

In the next few days, these top 15 post will be reposted in my blogs with current updates. Watch for it!

4 comments:

Lorna P Arota said...

DAVE ..i could tell how much you love your hometown through this song.. i tried singing it with the same tune of ( ILMHISF), and really enjoyed it. Aside from your expertise in writing, I think you also have a talent for writing music.. Would you consider that in the future?

Lorna P Arota said...

Dave, I could tell how much you love your hometown through your song. I tried singing your song using the tune of ILMHISF and I enjoyed it. Aside from your expertise in writing, I think you also have a talent for songwriting. Would you consider that in the future?

David B Katague said...

Lorna, thank you for your comments. Your and my other readers comments inspire me to continue writing. Regarding song writing, I may gave it a try someday. The above was just a parody, so it was not that creative. I enjoy also singing it with the tune ILMHISF..Take Care!

Vic Vizarra said...

Nicely written piece...just love it! Hope to see more of this kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...