Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Coping up with Grief: Trip to Sinson Beach, California, Part 3

Last week, my sister-in-law and husband( Charro and Michael Levin) donated 3-days and 2 nights stay in their beautiful beach house in Stinson Beach, California, to give me a break and hopefully accelerate my grieving process.

https://abnb.me/oiprUHqK28 

Ditas and Carenna( with Sierra and Leif) drove me going there and Dodie drove me back here in Fair Oaks.  Stinson Beach was amazing with its popular white sand beaches and gorgeous sunsets. Thanks a million Charro and Michael. I had a grand time in Stinson Beach. The Beach House was perfect in both location and comfort.

Driving from Fair Oaks to the Beach House was a little curvy ( Both Highway 1 and Panoramic Highway), but it was worth it because of the scenery.  It reminded me of the zigzag roads of Baguio, Philippines and Road to Hana, Maui, Hawaii.

 The following photos are for your viewing pleasure:

 
Meanwhile, enjoy this photo of the Chateau Du Mer Beach House in the Philippines



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...