Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Coping up with Grief: Balance Between Frugality and Extravagance-Part 2

In my first article about coping up with grief, I mentioned that I am participating in the Complimentary Hospice Program for Grief Counseling which started last week. The first session was indeed helpful. One of the questions, the counselor asked me was, what do I missed most about my spouse of over 63 years. My first reaction was about Macrine's personality( exact opposite of mine), her passion for community involvement and her good sense to balance frugality and extravagance. (See link below)

The following are some photos of Macrine's involvement in the community and her leadership abilities with the Filipino-American Community in the Washington DC area in the late 1990's.   

 

 

Macrine and I dancing the Tango, 1999 Gala Ball, Washington, DC

Here's the link in how Macrine and I demonstrated how to balance frugality and extravagance in our marriage life.   

https://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com/2017/04/lessons-on-frugality-and-extravagance.html

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...