Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Night Time Photos from Our Two Residences

Here are some of my favorite night time photographs from our two residences( in Northern California and in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines).

Night Time at the Main House-Chateau Du Mer

Two Moons from the front balcony of the main house, Boac

Night Time at the Beach House, Amoingon, Boac


Solar Lights in my Garden, Chateau Du Mer Conference Hall, Boac, Marinduque

Sunset at Chateau Du Mer, Beach House Bridge of Love

Beach House Bridge of Love at Night

Beach House Bridge at Twilight

Our Capiz Shell Parol, Northern California

Christmas Lights Decor

One of my favorite garden statuary at night, Northern California


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...