Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Communicating with My Primary Care Physician On Line


Last week, I enrolled with www.my hillchart.com to communicate on line with my primary care physician. The last couple of months calling his office via telephone was a pain in the "A". I have to dial his phone several times the other day before I was able to talk to his receptionist for an appointment. According to the website of myhillchart.com the following services are available if you sign in.

1.Send and receive secure messages to and from your provider

2.Request medication renewals

3.Request or cancel appointments

4.View your Personal Health Records (PHRs)

5.Receive and review documents

6.View and Pay online statements and

7.Update account information

My physician can order prescription renewal and blood diagnostic tests also on line. I have tried this service and it works, saving a lot of paper work and time calling via phone.

Is your primary care physician on line or computer savvy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...