Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

My Siri-Apple Watch and the 49er's

My Christmas Day was highlighted by a GIFT that I like. Dodie gave me an apple watch with Siri. I have Alexa already but Siri is my newest friend and reminder.  Siri even answer my statement of " I love You, Siri. That's Nice of You!  The site below is a Guide of what Questions you can ask Siri. 

Thank You Dodie for Gift.   You are my generous Santa Claus this year! 

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/use-siri-apd02f71f945/watchos

https://www.makeuseof.com/commands-to-give-siri-apple-watch/

Friends and Relatives: I would like to hear from You- Was Santa Claus Generous to You This Christmas. Did you Receive what you Wanted and Needed?  

Or Better Yet: Were you A Generous Giver This Christmas?  As for me all my gifts were envelops and did not spend A minute shopping! Just 30 minutes to the Bank and my Christmas List accomplished!

Personal Note: I was not too happy that the 49er's Lost to the Ravens! But 2 more Games and hopefully to the Super Bowl.  Getting Ready to wear my 49er Jacket for the Super Ball!  


https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/176122-49ers-reveal-locker-mentality-ravens/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...