Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Ditas and Carenna Enjoying the Sights, Sounds and Taste of NOLA

New Orleans. Louisiana is oftentimes called NOLA ( short name). The last couple of days Ditas and Carenna have been enjoying the sights, sounds and taste of NOLA. 

Ditas and Carenna posted a few pictures at Brennan's ( French Quarters, New Orleans) in Ditas Face Book Page. In one of the photos they have ordered Oysters and Banana Foster.

The photos reminded me that in the late-1970's Macrine and I were in that same restaurant. We also ordered Oysters and Banana Foster. Pleasant Memories, Indeed!  https://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com/2015/12/23-places-in-us-that-macrine-and-i-had.html  

Here are some photos, makes me hungry. I wish, I was there with them.

 






For details and history of this restaurant and its branches, visit their website as follows:

https://www.frenchquarter-dining.com/restaurants/

Meanwhile, enjoy these 2 photos of the lobster dinner I had the other day



 


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...