Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I Survived an Emergency Event Today-Thank You, Lord

 

Last Night with three Digit Temperatures and heat warning here in Northern California, My central air conditioning stopped giving me cool air.  Thanks to my 2 electric fans, I was able to maintain the house temperature to 85F. However, I was not able to sleep, so I started calling a couple of AC repair companies with emergency services starting at 1AM to 3AM. After a couple of tries, I was able to connect to the call center of Lees Aircon Services. I was able to make an appointment for 10AM this morning. By 11:00AM I have my air condition running just in time for this afternoon projected 115F. This event cost me a fortune but  Peace of Mind and a One year Maintenance Agreement membership. The technician installed a brand new compressor Saver Start Assist and a new dual Run Capacitor made in the US. The technician informed me that the old capacitor was made in China. Now I am enjoying a cool 78F inside, while it is blistering hot outside. I am very please with the prompt service from LeesAir.com     

While talking to the technician, I learned the Person ( female) who answered my Help Call early this morning is located in Armenia. A couple of years ago, When I call for Help on my TV, Internet and Phone, an agent from the Call Center either from the Philippines or India handled my call for Help. 

Last week when I have no Internet, TV and land line phone services, the person who answered my call was from Central America. I had no service for 24hrs and I realized how dependent I am to the Internet and Television. 

I am just wondering- Are Call Centers in the Philippines still active? I appreciate to hear from my FB friends in the Philippines.   

Meanwhile, the event last night made me hungry for Fish & Chips and crab cakes today.


What Is an AC Emergency? Several scenarios always equal an AC emergency. If your air conditioner stops working and weather advisories forecast daytime temperature at around 100°F and nighttime temperatures at or above 80°F, your AC requires emergency service.



 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...