Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Monday, September 13, 2021

An Act of Kindness from a Young Stranger in Our Neighborhood

I have posted in my blogs four articles on Act of Kindness that both Macrine and I and other members of my family had experienced from strangers here in the US as well as in the Philippines several years ago. I will not repost the articles, but here are the sites if you feel like reading them.
 
 
 
 

 
Last week another act of kindness (5th) from a stranger restored again my faith in humanity. Here's how I wrote this experience in my FaceBook Page.
 
"There's hope for the younger generation in my neighborhood. This afternoon, instead of asking David to put back the garbage bins from the street to the back of our house via our driveway BECAUSE MY knees and legs have been aching for the last two weeks (thus I am using a cane to walk around), I decided to do it myself as my exercise therapy. While I was limping with the cane as I pull slowly the garbage bins, several teenagers were walking home from Bella Vista high school. One of them crossed the street and walked to my driveway. He asked me if I needed HELP! I politely said no and he silently continued his walk home a few houses from our house. I was touched by the kindness of this young teenager. I applaud the parents of this anonymous teenager who was willing to help a stranger in need "!

 

Meanwhile enjoy this video about kindness

https://nethugs.com/be-kind-inspirational-motivational-video/

Last but not least, Kindness is an act that the blind can see and the deaf can hear. Have a Great Day Every One.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...