Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, March 18, 2021

My Attempt to the Art of Food Presentation at Home

In my last posting the other day, I discussed the basics of food presentation. Today is my attempt to practice the art of plating. My attempt is limited to my not owning several sizes/types of plates and other condiments and tools available only in five star restaurants.. 

Baked Salmon in Aluminum Foil versus Grilled Salmon also in Aluminum Foil  

My grilled salmon is dryer but tastier. I loved the baked salmon because of the butter-lemon sauce at the bottom of the foil.  Served the salmon with white steam rice along with my cucumber salad in Italian dressing creation. 


My creation of Cucumber Salad with Tomatoes, Pepperoni and Pickled Beets
The Plate is too small!

Feast your Eyes First, then your Stomach 

Attempt of A Mexican Restaurant on Food Styling for Delivery Services 

Carrot flowers and greenery (Spinach) on my Chile Relleno and Steak Taco Orders

Meanwhile enjoy this video about Filipino Food in the Eyes of Non-Filipinos
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKOvlIcRMAo 

 

Here are three videos about Plating and Food Styling





Meanwhile, enjoy this most recent photo of my inside orchids
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...