Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Friday, May 8, 2020

Today is Our 63rd Wedding Anniversary



No big celebration/party today unlike our 25th, 50th, 55th and 60th wedding anniversaries. Just a lobster dinner and champagne with David III. However, on this occasion. I am reposting my article from my Hubpages Account published during our 55th and updated during our 60th anniversary-three years ago.

https://letterpile.com/memoirs/our-love-story-our-coming-55th-wedding-
50th Wedding Anniversary, Chateau Du Mer, Marinduque, Philippines

*Personal Note: Jean Jambalos Maeda, Macrine's sister surprised us with Star Bread, Mango cake, Chicken tinola and flowers(for Mother's Day) today. Thank you, Jean for your thoughtfulness. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...