Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Top Ten Late Night Television Memorable Moments of 2017

If you are an avid TV watchers of late night talk shows and comedies, you can identify with the following article from Time Magazines

This year, I have been a been watching Stephen Colbert( CBS) and Jimmy Fallon (NBC) religiously. I love all the ant-Trump monologs of Colbert and Fallon. Occasionally I watched Jimmy Kimmel and Saturday Night Live. In case you have not read, here's the top ten video excerpts as complied by Time Magazine. Enjoy and start laughing to your heart content!

http://time.com/5026203/top-10-late-night-television-moments-2017/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...