Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, October 19, 2017

My Six Most Treasured Videos


http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-treasured-and-memorable-videos.html


The following six videos are my treasures. They are the videos that have touched my life!

Ditas, my youngest daughter, interviewed by Comcast, as California Director of Census, 2010



Carenna singing one of her original songs

Macrine's 80th Birthday

Chateau Du Mer, 2011

Carlos Avila, Macrine's Nephew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...