Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Sunday, November 1, 2015

12. Places in the US that Macrine and I had Visited-San Diego, California and Vicinity

San Diego Skyline

We have visited San Diego three times since 1960. It is one of my favorite California cities, because the climate reminds me of the Philippines. A friend grows bananas, guavas and avocados in his backyard. It is not only a nice city to visit but also to live and retire if you could afford the housing in the area.

Three of our family favorite places in the San Diego area are the Zoo, Legoland and Sea World. It is also a convenient starting place to visit Tijuana, Mexico. Be careful if you decide to visit Tijuana, Mexico for pickpockets etc. We love San Diego and will never get tired of the city.

The Zoo

The Coronado Bridge

Here's a short video of the sites and sounds of this beautiful city.


Note: This No. 12 of 30 articles on the places that the Katague family had either visited or resided in the US since 1960.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...