Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BBC Radio 4 Soul Music Programme


My radio interview last week on Rodrigo's, Concierto de Aranjuez will be a part of Soul Music, which airs this week on BBC Radio 4: Tuesday 9 July @ 1130 GMT, repeated Saturday 13 July @ 1530 GMT. It can be heard also on all your local National Public Radio stations. Here in Sacramento it is at 90.9FM NPR station. It’s also available as a download, and to listen again online, all via the website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/. I hope you have time to listen why I love to listen to Concierto de Aranjuez.

Comment from a Facebook Friend: David I've just listened to the programme - it was delightful and very touching, and how wonderful that you got to share such a personal reflection of the piece. It clearly means a lot to so many people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...