Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why I do not Write for ViewsHound

Frank Cabunoc at Yosemite National Park-Photo from FaceBook

This is Frank Cabunoc first article in ViewsHound*. Frank is a long time-friend, I met in Facebook and also via my blog sites. He has guest write for me a couple of times during the summer of this year. Based on the extensive and positive comments from the ViewsHound community, this will not be his first and last article, I am quite sure. Congratulations on your excellent piece of writing, Frank. I hope to read more articles from you soon.

Why I do not write for ViewsHound | ViewsHound

*ViewsHound is published by Publisha Ltd. It is a Seedcamp 2010 winning company, and have raised significant funding creating a great experience for readers and authors all over the world. It is an independent and privately owned company based in UK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...