Macrine in front of Chichen Itza Pyramid
How many of the seven have you visited? Macrine and I had only visited two (#1 and #6). Enjoy the video.
1. The Pyramid at Chichén Itzá (before 800 A.D.) Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico;
2. Christ the Redeemer (1931) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
3. The Great Wall of China (220 B.C and 1368 - 1644 A.D.) China;
4. Machu Picchu (1460-1470), Peru;
5. Petra (9 B.C. - 40 A.D.), Jordan;
6. The Roman Colosseum (70 - 82 A.D.) Rome, Italy;
7. The Taj Mahal (1630 A.D.) Agra, India
Welcome and Mabuhay
If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news in the right side bar of this blog. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!