Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lady Gaga's Two Most Recent Videos-She's a He also


The following two videos are the most recent videos of Lady Gaga.


Born this Way
The first video, above-"Born this Way" reminds me of the rumor that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite- that is she has a penis and a vagina, but she considers herself a "she". The article below appears to have confirmed this rumors. Personally, I do not care whether she has a penis or not, I still love listening to her videos.

"A picture circulating around the internet seems to prove that Lady Gaga is a man, or at least a hermaphrodite. Gaga was on stage for a performance when the video exposing her apparent Disco Stick was filmed; the singer was straddling a scooter when she was caught adjusting herself, she then dismounted the scooter and gave the world a glimpse of a lot more than just her Poker Face. Well, more of her poker, less of her face.

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known as Lady Gaga, allegedly confirmed previously that she was indeed a hermaphrodite saying,
“It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone,” she said. “Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. “The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.”

Judas

References: Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Lady Gaga is a Man: The Chick's Got a Disco Stick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...