Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I left My Heart in Marinduque



I have always wanted to write a song about Leaving my heart in Marinduque. This song will be sang to the tune of the famous song in honor of the city by the bay ( I left My Heart in San Francisco). Here's it is: I hope you like it: Note the original lyrics as sang by Frank Sinatra is in the video at bottom of the page.

The loveliness of Fair Oaks
seems somehow sadly gay
The glory that was Boac
is another day!

Ive been terribly alone
and forgotten in Sacramento
I'm going home to my town by the sea.

I left my heart in Marinduque
Near by the beach it beckons me
To be where the Moriones are
Come, visit whereever you are

The morning sun rise by the sea
I don't care!
My love waits at Chateau Du Mer
Near the blue and calmy sea
When I come home to you, Marinduque
Chateau Du Mer will welcome me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...