Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Two of the Top Ten Non Music Videos in YouTube



There are two non-music videos that are in the top ten of the most viewed videos in YouTube. Both videos are about Babies and their antics. The first one is Charlie Bit My finger with 227,926,261 views as of today. The second is a Laughing Baby with 135,572,931 views. These two videos are worth your time. The other eight videos in the top ten are music videos of Lady Gaga(2 videos), Justin Beibers, Miley Cyrus, Sakira and others etc... Enjoy!
Charlie Bit My Finger

The Laughing Baby, Ha, Ha, Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...