Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Holy Week in Marinduque in 2010-A Traveloque


Morions in front of the Boac Cathedral-photo by Toby Jamilla
I found this three videos published in YouTube a few days ago, by Roel Torres, a Balikbayan from New York City on his recent trip to Marinduque last April during the Holy Week. This is a travel documentary on Marinduque and its Moriones Festival, from the television series "Balikbayan Trail". The material was originally created and produced for Lakbay TV and broadcast to 128 countries around the world. Written by members of the Psychic Pilgrim Media team.
Thank you Roel for sharing these three videos. It is an excellent documentation
of what life in Marinduque is during Holy week. Your documentation of the crowded Roro ferries and the pageantry of the Moriones Festival is realistic. I hope you come back to Marinduque soon and documents the other aspects of life in my island paradise. I really enjoy these three videos, I had to share it with my blog readers.


1 comment:

Sandee said...

Hi David - You can take and repost anything off my site you want to. I would be honored.

Have a terrific day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...