Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, August 25, 2011

One of My Blog Was Auto Locked Yesterday

Image from mooreslore.corante.com
Yesterday, I was surprised when one of my readers informed me that he can not read my blogs. I checked my mail and here's what I saw.

"Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

We received your unlock request on August 24, 2011. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam".

I immediately requested to unlocked my blogs. All my 8 blogs are available now except for one titled Unusual Images from the Web. Hopefully, it will be resolved in the next couple of days. If you miss this blog, I have 8 other blogs available for your reading pleasure. Have a Good Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What causes blog spam? Is it possible to have too much ads and can be detected as spam by the robots? It is amusing to know that robots now do a big part in blocking spam.

When do we get to see again your most popular blog: Unusual Images..? I feed on unusual articles and images, well I go for such items to avoid boredom.

Have a nice day.



Rebecca Vega

David B Katague said...

Hi Rebecca, I requested Blogger to restore my blog 4 days ago. I have not heard from them. However, I have a feeling the robot did not like my photos from my article on Optional Clothing Beaches in Marinduque. I have six other blogs that is not as popular, but a few readers enjoy reading it also based on their comments. Have a Good day, also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...