Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tracing Relatives through Geni.com

 You want to know of some relatives. Visit Geni.com and have Fun!


I was reading my genealogy on Geni.com the other day. In one of the entry, was the name Maria Cecilia Peroy. I am not familiar with the name. I did some search and here's what I learned.

Maria Cecilia Peroy is my (David Katague, Jr.'s) wife's second cousin once removed's husband's second cousin thrice removed!

David Katague, Jr.
You

→

Macrine Katague
your wife

→

Elena Jambalos
her mother

→

Juan Nieva
her father

→

Epifania Morente
his mother

→

Juan del Rosario Morente
her brother

→

Juan Laurena Morente
his son

→

Purificacion Madrigal Morente
his daughter

→

Esteban Raymundo Abada
her husband

→

Jeronimo Abada
his father

→

Esteban Abada
his father

→

Andrea Abada
his sister

→

Luis Abada Abadiano
her son

→

Tomas Abadiano
his son

→

Josefina Apla-On Castel
his daughter

→

<private> Castel
her daughter

→

Maria Cecilia Peroy

https://www.geni.com/path/David-Katague-Jr+is+related to+Maria-Cecilia-Peroy?from=6000000019228997121&path_type=inlaw&to=6000000058749373242

Another name I did not recognized is Tanya Delgado Tanyag. I learned she is my 4th cousin as shown in the link below.

Tanya Delgado Tanyag is David Katague, Jr.'s fourth cousin!

David Katague, Jr.
You

→

David Katague
your father

→

Roberto Javellana Catague
his father

→

Marcelina Lopez Javellana
his mother

→

Manuel Javellana
her father

→

Ygnacio/Ramon javellana
his brother

→

Julio Quimbiong Javellana
his son

→

Magdalena Javellana-Ledesma
his daughter

→

Julio Javellana Ledesma
her son

→

Tanya Delgado Tanyag

https://www.geni.com/path/David-Katague-Jr+is+related+to+Tanya-Tanyag?from=6000000019228997121&path_type=blood&to=6000000180103362861

 

Geni is an American commercial genealogy and social networking website, founded in 2006 and owned by Israeli private company MyHeritage since November 2012.  As of 2021, MyHeritage has kept its genealogical website separate from Geni's website, though the Smart Matches™ feature enables matching of Geni profiles to trees on MyHeritage. As of December 2021, more than 160 million profiles had been created on Geni.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...