Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Ten Most Expensive Jewelries Ever Made


This is number 7 of my postings on most expensive things money can buy. I have posts on paintings, photographs, sculptures, books, cars and houses/(mansion of Bruce Makowsky of Bel Air, California). In my readings I thought that the HOPE diamond should be in the list. I was surprise it is not in the list.

Some of the designs of the pieces of jewelry in the list below can be made using artificial/synthetic materials,or synthetic gemstones if you can not afford the real ones and can be purchased in the gift shop of the Museum in Natural History in Washington, DC.
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-expensive-jewellery-pieces-in-the-world/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...