Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Women Who Have Touched My Life

Sending Holiday Greetings to all the Women (and Men) who have touched my life.

The following photos are some of the women that have touched my life.
Mama Pacing ( Paz Barrido Balleza Katague) and Me, 1976

Macrine( bride) and Sister Guia ( bridesmaid), Katague-Jambalos Wedding May 8, 1957

Ditas Baptism Party, KC, Mo, 1965

The Four Sisters( Fe, Sister Guia, Charro and Jean) of Macrine and First Cousin, Angie Jambalos Aulds, 2015

I love my four sisters-in-law. Yesterday ( a day after my 82BD), Charro and Jean surprised me by bringing a cake( see photo), pancit( noodles) for long life and curried chicken adobo( my favorite Pinoy dish) for a belated birthday party celebration. Thank you Jean and Charro for the visit and the goodies.

Two candles for my 2nd year after 8 decades.

Dinah and Elaine, 2014

Ditas and Carenna, 2016

Grand Daughter, Alix Katague at Cornell University Gardens, 2014

Grand Daughter, Marina Katague High School Graduation Photo

Grand Daughter, Carenna Katague Thompson, 2016

Daughter Ditas and Me, 1982

Grand Daughters Marina and Alix Katague-Daughters of Dodie Katague-my oldest son, 2014

Dinah and Elaine, 2016

Carenna with her guitar getting ready for her singing weekly night club gig

My Three Sisters, Myrla, Agnes and Amor, 2014

Amor and Pol Wedding, with Mama Pacing, Brothers and Sisters, 1976

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...