Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Lights Decor in My Sister's House in Maryland


For the last 14 years, our neighbor across the street have Christmas lights similar to the Christmas lights décor of my sister in Maryland as shown in the following photos. This year however, there are no lights in his house just a Christmas tree. I had a chance to ask him yesterday why there are no lights in his house this year. He said as a sign of his disappointment and displeasure of Trump's election this year. May be to the millions of Americans who did not vote for Trump-a protest like what my neighbor is doing may be in order. Comments anyone? Anyway, I am posting the following five photos from my sisters FB page for your viewing pleasure.





Baby Agnes and Dennis: The lights are beautiful and thank you for sharing it in your FB page. May the Lights of Christmas Shines on You and Family and May it bring Peace on Earth and Good will to all Men this year and the years to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...