Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Friday, June 17, 2016

Presenting My Youngest Grand Daughter-Carenna Katague Thompson

Carenna, daughter of Ditas my youngest daughter is now 13 years old. She is not only a composer, singer and award- winning photographer but also a future scientist. I am indeed a proud Lolo!

Here's her latest performance on 6/16/16: Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...