Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Monday, June 16, 2014

Photo Trip Down Memory Lane, 1953-1955

The following photos were from Barotac Viejo, Iloilo the town where I grew up and from the University of the Philippines, Diliman Campus, Quezon City, Philippines.
During our town Fiesta. I served as one of the consorts, 3rd pair from the left during the coronation night for the Queen and her entourage, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo Town Plaza, June 29, 1953(Feast of St Peter and Paul).

UP Mens South Dorm Association, 1954. I am in the second row, 7th from the right. In this picture, I know of two politicians. One is Luis Villafuerte (second row, second from the right) former governor and assembly man from Camarines Sur. The other one is Homobono Adaza, former governor and assembly man from Misamis Oriental. Both were law students at that time. Villafuerte's dorm room was just across the Hall from mine. If you know any one in this picture, please let me know via FaceBook or in this blog.

UP Men's South Dorm Officers, 1954
I am in the front row, first from the left

Liberal Arts Chapter Members of the University of the Philippines Student Catholic Action (UPSCA) in front of the LA building in 1954

Group Picture of some UPSCANS during our annual picnic outside the university campus, 1954

One More UPSCAN Picnic Picture, 1954

During the Mens South Dorm Open House with Mercy Lopez, College of Music, Hector Taleon and my two room mates Vivencio Villaflor and Emmanuel Espino from Dagupan City, Pangasinan, 1954

Me at the Analytical Laboratory.1954

Weighing at the Analytical Balance Room,with Kahirup Juan, 1954

Reading and relaxing in my room in the South Dorm after studying for 3 hours for a final exam in Physical Chemistry

Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Graduation Photo, October, 1955.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...