Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mendelssohn Violin Concerto

My Dual color hibiscus in the Gardens of Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort, Boac, MRQ, PHL

It is Christmas Eve here in US but already Christmas in the Philippines. So to my readers in the Philippines my Christmas Greetings and thanks for reading and commenting on my blogs. Today, I also feel listening to a violin concerto. When I was in College, one of my dorm mates was a music major. He would practice the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in his room next to mine every Saturday afternoon. I was very fascinated listening to it. It is now one of my favorite violin Concerto along with Sibelius and Beethoven. Here's a video of Hillary Hahn playing the piece in her very best, I believe. Enjoy! The second video is just the first movement with graphical presentations.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...