Welcome and Mabuhay

If you love Marinduque and want to contribute articles to this site, please do so. My contact information is in my profile. The above photo was taken from the balcony of The Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marindque, Philippines. I love sunsets. How about you? Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Thank you and Cheers!

Tres Reyes Island view of the Marinduque Mainland

Sunday, November 24, 2013

One Hour of Calm and Relaxing Music For Today

Today is Sunday. If you are a Church goer, today is the time to thank God for all his blessings a couple of days before the Official Thanksgiving Day here in the US. Today, my wife and I are also going to attend a live concert-My Husband's Lover Concert. We have not been to alive concert for the last decades and we are excited. But for you who are home bound, get a comfortable chair, close your eyes and just listen to this peaceful and calming music. Guaranteed to relax you and to forget the worries and problems of daily living for at least one hour. Try it and let me know of the results of your experience. Happy Relaxing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...